Welcome to Mysore Dasara, a Royal Festival Celebrating victory of Truth over Evil
Dasara is a 10-day festival in the region culminating on Vijayadashami or tenth day. The day marks the successful conclusion of the preceding nine days. Vijayadashami is also a day of victory of the King and his subjects, be it in a battle or day-to-day governance. The preceding nine days of Navarathri have celebrations starting only after six days.
Dasara celebrations in Mysore commences at 9 a.m. on Monday, 15th October 2023 and grand final day - Vijayadasami Day falls on Tuesday, 24th October 2023. Jamboo Savari and Torchlight Parade, two major attractions on final day.
About Mysore Dasara Mysore Dasara Gold Card Mysore Dasara Packages DASARA PROGRAM
Mysore Dasara Programs
A 10-day festival in the region culminating on Vijayadashami or tenth day
A distinct culture, tradition and heritage
The royal family of Mysore performs special pooja on the occasion of Dasara. During Dasara, the entire City is gaily decorated and illuminated.
Why Choose Skyway
Inbound Tours & Travel Agency Operator recognised by Ministry of Tourism, Govt of India
IATA Accredited, Active Member of Indian Association of Tour Operators (IATO), Travel Agent Federation of India (TAFI) & Pacific Asia Travel Association (PATA)
100% TAILOR MADE
- Your entire holiday is designed around your requirements.
- Explore your interests at your own speed.
- Select your preferred accommodation & vehicle
- Create the perfect trip with the help of our specialists.
- Our travel experts have complete knowledge of destination.
- Our travel experts will handle your trip from start to finish.
- Make the most of your time and budget.
THE BEST GUIDES
- Make the difference between a good trip and an outstanding one.
- Training by Ministry of Tourism, hand picked by us or our local partners as the best available.
- Offering more than just dates and names, they strive to offer real insight into their region.
- 24/7 emergency India contact number while travelling +91-8884 467 467
- Established for over 25 years.
- IATA Accredited
- Recognised by Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India as Inbound Tour Operator in India.
Accredited, Recognised and Member of leading Tourism Associations in India